PROCESS, ELIGIBILITY & CRITERIA
Organizations which are involved in either spent or have been a primary partner of a CSR Health project that amounts up to INR 7,00,000.
Organizations which are involved in either spent or have been a primary partner of a CSR Health project that amounts from INR 7,00,000 to INR 14,00,000.
Organizations which are involved in either spent or have been a primary partner of a CSR Health project that amounts to more than INR 14,00,000.
To be eligible for an award, the project/service/initiative must be either:
- Launched over the last 24 calendar months
- Launched prior to 24 calendar months but had recent innovations to improve the project/service/initiative
- The applicant organization must be a registered company or CSR foundation/trust or an implementing partner for CSR project in their respective countries/regions and the project must have been supported by a company/CSR Foundation under its CSR initiative
- The applicant entity must have active legal status as company/NGO/trust and be registered in their country or region
- All Foreign Companies and ﬁrms with ongoing CSR projects in India can apply their initiatives
COVID Edition ELIGIBILITY & CRITERIA
- All Institutions , companies, CSR arms, Funding organizations, Not For Profits, Social Impact Foundations, Community Service providers trying actively to provide help and support to people from the community and society at large
- All the workers that belong to governmental and municipal, non- governmental, private, security services, NGOs can be nominated
- Individuals related to the healthcare, e-commerce and logistics, essential commodities and services (like provision of free or nominally rated pre-cooked meals or providing deliveries to households and quarantined areas) and Philanthropists & individual servicing at their own capacity can all be nominated.
Nature of Work of the Nominees
- All institutions corporate, CSR Arms, and the individual to be nominated should be performing work related to community services or working for an organization dedicated to providing community service only or organization itself that includes protecting animals and living being for saving their lives and helping in their survival. Companies and startups producing lifesaving products & services.
- In case, the work or service provided is of a financial nature, the services provided should be at extremely nominal rates or on a non – profit basis
Scope of Work
- The nominees should have provided services to people of the society that exist out of their circle of acquaintance
- The services provided should affect larger groups of people from the community
- The service provided should be only to help the needy and not for any financial or non-financial gains
Duration of Work
- The support or services provided should be of a continual and long – term nature
- Each project, initiative and services provided should have a starting date and current status of the project , either concluded with rewarding capability or project head feels, it is continuously performing to deserve such rewards.
Beginning & closing Dates and time of the project should be mention
Criteria should also include
- Type of service provided – priority to be given to essential services and healthcare, provision of food, care in case of emergency, saving lives and protecting living being
- Gain from the work to the individual (Reason to provide service)
- Extent of social impact (in terms of no. of individuals helped)
- Place and area of service
- Efforts made on financial levels
- Ability of the individual to perform the services
- The entire process is online and accessed through the Awards website
- All the above information is only used for the internal assessment process
- Applicants must indicate “Confidential” and highlight the same within the document in case they do not want to share such information to any third party or any public domain other than the CSR Impact Awards Team
- The Presentation/movie clip/photographs could be shown at the Web event or website of the Awards in case your entry is judged as a winner or found unique.
- The total size of the documents should not be above 10 MB.
While filling the nomination, please make sure that you also submit the following supporting documents with the entry: The supporting documents can include the following:
- Power Point Presentations of the project
- Brief of the overall project in words format
- Certificates/registration of the project
- Audit Statements
- Photographs of the project (Maximum 3)
- Video Links
- Name of the project head and key team members
- Any other relevant documents that support the application and claims
- Previously claimed awards or recognition
- Nomination is open to Corporate, Public Sector Utilities, Organization, Not for profits, Associations, and healthcare sector having projects in India
- These Awards are based on the filed nomination and each categories will be judged only on the submission of authentic document as per the eligibility & criteria
- Each organization can nominate only up to 2 categories (Organization & Individual)
- Beside nominating ongoing general projects, each company can also nominate separate project in COVID 19 Categories
- Jury and other supporting experts in the CSR, Health & Healthcare sector will evaluate and rate each entry based on the nomination submitted along with supporting documents
- Each nomination form/registration link is valid for 1 entry only. If you are nominating for multiple categories, please submit each entry separately
- Deadline for the submission of entries is on 15 May 2021
- Nomination has a minimum non refundable financial contribution which is termed as a fee
- If your company/organization wins, you are obliged to attend the Web Event and also feature in multiple Web Series planned to highlight unique stories and projects.
- There are various branding options to promote your brand, company or initiatives. You can get in touch with our marketing team for the best customized benefits
Rules and Regulations
On the due participation in the CSR Health Impact Awards 2020, the participants understand and agree to the following:
- All the awards/ prizes honored/ distributed by the organizer has been arrived on the sole and unbiased conclusions made by the Independent Jury through a fair evaluation process and such acts of the organizer shall not in any way amount to any discrimination to any person/parties thereon.
- The participant elects to voluntarily participate in the event with full knowledge and thereby declare that all information, facts and materials provided by them is as per the given eligibility for the purposes of their participation are true and best to their knowledge irrespective of any country or region
- The organizer shall not be liable for any loss, theft or damage, action, claim, cost or expenses, or any injury to any party/ person which may arise as a consequence of their participation in this event.
- The organizer reserves its rights to post/ publish any images/ photographs taken at the Awards function and such images / pictures shall become the sole property of the organizers.
- The organizer shall not be held responsible directly or indirectly for damages that may arise out of or in connection with any misrepresentation or corroborated facts disclosed by the Participants.
- The organizer will not bear/reimburse any cost of nominee company/organization, individual or group of people participating at the award distribution ceremony
By participating in the CSR Health Impact Awards 2020, participants and entries agree to be bound by the Rules and Regulations and the decisions of the IHW Council organizing committee and Jury as final.
- All decisions of the Awards Jury with respect to any aspect of the CSR Health Impact Awards, including and not limited to, eligibility of entries and any discrepancies or inconsistencies, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to these Awards.
- All entries and documents submitted to participate are not returnable and the organizing committee retains the right to the information.
- The awards are non-transferable.
- The entry fee for participation is non-refundable.
- All CSR Health Impact Awards intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawing, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Blue Pen Media Pvt. Ltd., the owner of the CSR Health Impact Awards events. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent is strictly prohibited.
- The name and photo associated with your Google account will be recorded when you upload files and submit the entry form.
- Observing the current COVID19 pandemic circumstances, the entire process and event will be only on the Web/Internet
- The entire proceeding will be streamed live through multiple Web Series of CSR Health Impact Awards COVID19 Edition
- Date and time of the event and all the episodes will be communicated and announced well before the time and communicated to all the nominees/winners/partners/supporters
- These Web Series will highlight top trending and unique stories with the proposed or selected winners (Online interaction/Studio Based)
- Web Series of the awards will be uploaded on the IHW C online channel for future repeat telecast
- The standard awards process with complete record will be followed
- Selected content/stories/projects/initiatives will be published on an interactive website dedicated for the winners with the title COVID19 Warrior for COVID 19 Categories
- It will be a series of pre scripted shows with prior interaction with the selected nominees
- Live Streamed on FB & YouTube